Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the legend for the numbered comments found on assignments.
-  Make it easy to pick-out the important bits, e.g. the area of the space using that tool.
-  Take the average of the readings and then calculate the area, or calculate the areas with each set of readings and then average the areas?
-  Your visualization lacks labels/legend/etc that make it easy to identify what is what, e.g. what tool was used to produce a given value in the first lab.
-  That seems like too much precision given the tool/method in use here.
-  These could be combined into a denser rendering.
-  Use more of the paper (display surface).
-  You did not read the assignment carefully and/or follow the instructions closely.
-  You use a lot of space to communicate a relatively modest amount of information here.
-  If you know that one or more of your assumptions isn't true you should explain why.