RT ("Request Tracker") is a ticketing system. We run version 4.4.3. It's available at rt.cluster.earlham.edu.
This is our preferred way to manage projects.
Create a ticket
The "Quick ticket creation" option seems to work fine for a simple ticket.
Claim a ticket
Mark a ticket as resolved
See old tickets
Add an RT user
This section will be deprecated if we add an extension for LDAP.
- 1. ssh to hopper
2. #sudo nano /opt/rt4/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm/n
- 3. In that file find the line containing $ldap_user_filter
- 4. Inside the assignment statement add another username with the format(uid=username). Ex: $ldap_user_filter = '(|(uid=aakhoja15))'
- 5. Save the file and quit
- 6. Now you need to restart apache for the changes to take effect:
#service httpd restart