From Earlham CS Department
- Test CD/DVD (again) (Alex).
- Before anything else copy node0's drive as it is now and put on Charlie's desk (Toby) (done)
- Setup PXE environment, try run-in-RAM first (Alex and Toby).
- PXE works with NFS.
- Second disk drive in node1 for redundancy (rsynch from node0) (Alex and Toby)
- Respect Paul's philosophy about setup and usage models, see the other wiki entry (All)
- node0 has script that uses netboot and sequences bootup. (Alex)
- Use a faster drive, 7200RPM, ATA or SATA (Charlie)
- debug littlefe0's startup process (dhcp and bind must start)
- add entries for every node's mac address into /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf
- test both power supplies on the grandmother board
- they seem to work