Importing Posit into Eclipse
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Download the Posit source code from Mercurial to somewhere you'll remember.
- Remember to change the branch
- Open Eclipse
- Go to File -> Import
- Under "General", click on "Existing Projects into Workspace"
- Hit Next
- Browse your workspace directory and find the Posit project folder you downloaded with Mercurial
- Check the "Copy projects into workspace" box
- Click Finish
- You may have to wait a while. There is a status animation in the lower right of Eclipse - wait until it is done!
Please Note: If you have issues running the program try:
- Restarting Eclipse a couple of times
- Deleting any other projects from the "Package Explorer" toolbar (they will not delete from the workspace directory)
Please keep posting solutions if you run into any other problems