Jump to navigation Jump to search
Evolving Process/Criteria for Evaluating Infographics
- What's the story the infographic is trying to tell? What's the question or point(s) of it?
- Is the infographic effective? What makes it so, or not?
- What's the veracity of the data? Give it the brown M&M test using your search engine foo, GIYF, Wolfram Alpha, etc.
- Is the infographic representative of the data? Cherrypicking? Parallax?
- How could it be improved?
- Requirements (of a sort):
- Surface utilization
Consider embedding a summary of the points we are collecting.