Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Updated email/link.cgi to now access the database on the correct server --Kay & Leemasa 19:56, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- Added a CDC page at /pages/CDC. Not sure where to link to it, though...
- made a php file to automatically place all the images in a directory onto a page. Oddly, I couldn't get the virtual-include to grab it from cgi-bin, so I had to put it in the pages folder. I think there might be some sort of permissions issue.--Leemasa 22:57, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- Corrected email/email.php. Now it works and the header is properly formatted.--Leemasa 22:57, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- CDC now uses thumbnails. The original pictures have been resized to be smaller, as well. The title is fixed, as is the indentation.
- Interestingly, we now have a php file that will dump the contents of an image folder out onto a page, letting people click and view them. I recommend using this in the future if we need to show people a bunch of images.--Leemasa 14:33, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- I've created a page of student recognitions; right now it only has the supercomputing conference and CDC, but I've sent out an email over "stuff" soliciting more input.
- There's now a link to the aforementioned page in navigation.html --Leemasa 14:42, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- Clear:center has been approximated on index.html. The groups toolbar no longer disappears, and retains its centeredness to the extent possible when the browser downsizes.
- Added the link to supercomputing conference on Student Recognitions
- Came up with the links. --Vlado b.K.a. Yubaa 17:51, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Green Sciences added to groups bar. --Leemasa 23:35, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- Also, all the groups in staging now point to their staging versions rather than the mainsite. (With the exceptions of groups with no staging version)--Leemasa 23:35, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- Automatic footer overhaul appears successful. No errors found on cursory examination.--Leemasa 23:41, 26 April 2009 (UTC)