Jump to navigation Jump to search
- People who need temporary changes on nodes are responsible for protecting them from SystemImager by adding entries to /etc/systemimager/updateclient.local.exclude.
- People who need exclusive node access can choose one or more of the following options:
- Remove the node from PBS/Maui on the zeroth nodes by removing its entry in /var/spool/PBS/server_priv/nodes
- Change its DNS name (but not its IP address!).
- Remove the node from /etc/c3.conf on hopper and admin (this comes for free with the previous entry).
- Send email to the list (deprecated).