From Earlham CS Department
Getting Started with Bugzilla
For help getting started with Bugzilla, see chapter 6 in the official documentation, Using Bugzilla.
General Bugzilla Etiquette
- Make certain that bugs are always assigned to or CC'ed to clustcomp att cs dott earlham dott edu. So, for example, when you accept a bug or assign it to someone else (thereby changing the default asignee from clustcomp att cs dott earlham dott edu), add a CC to clustcomp att cs dott earlham dott edu.
- Prioritize bug reports (especially new ones) accordingly:
- P5: of immediate concern, only the most pressing items (do these now!)
- P4: also highly urgent items, only slightly less so
- P3: slightly elevated priority
- P2: default/normal/average priority
- P1: Feature request