From Earlham CS Department
- BCCD CD
- In a Machine
- Gets hostname
- Non-priv. user setup
- *-FE Prep script
- How many nodes, how hdd
- Base name (possibly from BCCD-L)
- Sets up NFS/NIS/DHCP/PXE/etc.
- Get transparency/alpha-blending working
- JoshM needs poster text to test with
- Figure out if visualization has hard-coded variables.
- Hand out section to rotate around
- Problem (JoshM)
- Experiment (SkylarT)
- Results (KevinH)
- Analysis (TobiasM)
- Future (AlexL)
- Forget about CHIRP for now
- Get timing points for PPC boards (cairo and ODW)
- ffffffff not in place where we expected. Need to figure out how to get a (void *) access to packet, but in a light-weight way.