Siemens Sentron Pac3200
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Two are in use in Stanley Hall in room "041 Field Ecology" (SCHLAGE-keyed locks) and subroom "801A Electrical" with the same type of lock.
Stanley Lights / Outlets (120w)
- It's the top one.
- MAC: 20-BB-C6-01-13-F3
- IP: 126.96.36.199
- HOST: power-mon-100066
- Ethernet port: 097
Stanley Industrial (440w)
- It's the bottom one.
- MAC: 20-BB-C6-00-A2-58
- IP: 188.8.131.52
- HOST: power-mon-100055
- Ethernet port: 098
- Ethernet with Modbus TCP/PROFIBUS DP/RS485 with Modbus RTU
- Download and install Powerconfig from this awful Seimens website
- right click the project and add a PAC3200
- under parameters, do the following:
- change the IP address to one of the IPs above
- change the Gateway to 184.108.40.206
- set Protocol to Modbus TCP
- in the menu click Options -> Activate Online View
- in the menu click Views -> Measurement/Voltage/Current/Power
- A low-level standard for communication between hardware devices.