Jump to navigation Jump to search
We will attempt to keep this up to date, and it should be up to date as of Jan 9 2017. If that's a while ago, check elsewhere.
|Natural Sciences||6 credits|
|Social Sciences||6 credits|
|Visual & Performing Arts||6 credits|
|Writing Intensive Course within your major (for most majors)|
|Earlham Seminar I & II|
|Abstract OR Quantitive Reasoning||1 Course (3 Credits)|
|Domestic Diversity||1 Course (3 Credits)|
|International Diversity||1 Course (3 Credits)|
|Language||2 Courses (10 Credits)|
|Wellness||4 Activity Courses OR
(1 2+ Credit Analysis course AND 2 Activity Courses)
A season of a sport counts as 2 Activity Courses
- In the Humanities, 100-level language courses do not count toward the divisional requirement.
- Courses cross-listed between divisions will by default count towards the professor’s home division. Students may petition the Registrar’s Office to request that the course count towards the cross-listed division, should the need arise.
- Any courses offered by departments or faculty with no clear divisional association will need to propose a rationale for divisional association, if one is desired. All proposals should be submitted in unit plans, with consultation with the convener of the target division.
- If no divisional association is requested, the course will not fulfill any divisional distribution requirements.
- Courses with unexpected or non-existent divisional associations will be clearly marked in the Curriculum Guide.