The weather station is a Vantage Pro2 Plus with Standard Radiation Shield. Ours is the cabled version, not the wireless version. The cable was chosen for greater stability and dependability. It will be installed on the roof of Dennis during the 2014 spring semester.
All documents are courtesy of Davis Instruments.
WeatherLink (Data Logger, USB version - ignore Windows software descriptions):
Use the following command to find the wview daemon:
find / -name "*wview*" | grep wviewd
- I believe it's located in /home/new_weather/wview-5.21.5/debian/wviewd_vpro.1
vpconfig can be used to configure the VantagePro
- must stop wviewd before making changes
- currently VP is /dev/ttyUSB1
use this to configure storing archived data to a psql database
- I don't know what the SQL export page is
- you don't need to create a root user as they specify (just use postgres)