Siemens Sentron Pac3200
Two are in use in Stanley Hall in room "041 Field Ecology" (SCHLAGE-keyed locks) and subroom "801A Electrical" with the same type of lock.
There are two Siemens Sentron PAC3200 devices, it looks like they both need a firmware upgrade: https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/31674577/firmware-update-pac3200-power-monitoring?dti=0&pnid=19789&lc=en-WW
It looks like the "standard" way to interface to these (and similar) devices is through a MODBUS TCP server/gateway. There are a number of these available including a couple of open-source ones. Reference:
Stanley Lights / Outlets (120w)
- It's the top one.
- MAC: 20-BB-C6-01-13-F3
- IP: 18.104.22.168, Gateway: 22.214.171.124, Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- HOST: power-mon-100066
- Ethernet port: 098
Stanley Industrial (440w)
- It's the bottom one.
- MAC: 20-BB-C6-00-A2-58
- IP: 126.96.36.199, Gateway: 188.8.131.52, Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- HOST: power-mon-100055
- Ethernet port: 097
Software Installation (based on a stale version of powerconfig)
- Ethernet with Modbus TCP/PROFIBUS DP/RS485 with Modbus RTU
- Download and install Powerconfig from this awful Seimens website
- right click the project and add a PAC3200
- under parameters, do the following:
- change the IP address to one of the IPs above
- change the Gateway to 184.108.40.206
- set Protocol to Modbus TCP
- in the menu click Options -> Activate Online View
- in the menu click Views -> Measurement/Voltage/Current/Power
- A low-level standard for communication between hardware devices.