Making Posit Work on the Handhelds
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If a step doesn't work, try it at least once or twice more.
- The POSIT server running on bs0 has your email@example.com accounts registered, same password as the initial gmail one.
- Clear the data associated with POSITx and then remove the POSITx application from your phone
- Download and install your Posit apk on the phone
- Load Posit
- Hit the phone's menu button and select Settings -> Change current server
- Change the current server to: http://bs0.cluster.earlham.edu/~posit/positweb/
- Click OK. If it doesn't work, try it again.
- Exit Posit
- Click the phone's menu button and go to Settings -> Accounts & sync -> Add account -> POSITx
- For the username enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" (with 1, 2, 3 or 4 as the #) and enter whatever password you registered with
- Click OK. If it doesn't work, try again.
- Open Posit again and log in. If it doesn't work, try again.
- Make sure your project is set to Test1
- Click View Finds and choose Menu -> Sync
- Open a web browser and go to the bs0 POSIT server and view the finds for the Test1 project to make sure yours are there
- You should be good to go!