Google Charts API
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Under construction during Spring 2014.
Google Charts are relatively easy to get running but have a lot of nuance to them.
The [DataTable] class stores data to be used by charts.
- Data can be imported via JSON or via arrays using [this syntax].
- Chart options can be set in multiple ways:
- at creation by the chart's options parameter
- chart.setOptions(json) which is equivalent to setting options at creation
- chart.setOption('key', value) where key is the option being changed
The [DataView] class changes how a DataTable is represented.
- The column chart, combo chart,