Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:23, 24 November 2012 by Akseewa11 (Created page with " == To Do Fall 2011 == * Fix network port for DELL (CP) - Sunday * Move weather data to postgress (IB) - Working on transfer script and writing directly to postgres, filter bog...")
To Do Fall 2011
- Fix network port for DELL (CP) - Sunday
- Move weather data to postgress (IB) - Working on transfer script and writing directly to postgres, filter bogus data in a view
- Finish wiring on solar (TW, BS) - Waiting on wall clips, Ben to send Charlie the size
- Finish EDisplay (S, G) - Checking comment script, add weather, add more buildings when data is available
- Mount EDisplays (ALL) - Networking on Sunday
- Figure out best high visibility project (ALL) - Ben working on boiler spec and setting-up a Friday lunch meeting with Portland company.
- Figure out SEPAM addressing (BS, CP) - Maintenance is hiring a Scheinder Electric person who will do this while on-campus
- Engineer individual building monitors (BS) - Considering a Square D unit since we work with a lot of that gear already.
- Information sign (TW, IB)
- Degree day calculations (Corey)
- Occupancy normalization - (All) Consider number of person hours per building per day.